Wednesday, February 3, 2010

THERE'S the Velvety Green Chair!

Helllllooooooo!  So sorry for the way long absence... I really didn't fall off the face of the earth, although those who know me best wouldn't be all that surprised if I had... I am a really big klutz!  (Remind me to tell you sometime about my oh-so-grand entrance into the Guillaume at Bennelong (THE restaurant in Sydney's Opera House)...

Note to self:  The below boots are only super chic if you can manage to make it to your table without tumbling down the 10 steps first.  Oh ya, it happened... I landed SMACK dab in the middle of the restaurant, right at the feet of a few other patrons.  (Although if you're ever pinched for pennies, this is apparently a great way to score free champagne from a classy restaurant ;)


Back to the blogging absence...  I was actually without internet (AND t.v.... arggg!) for 8 days.  I'd like to say that it was a semi-vacation free from all things technical and filled with books and magazines and everything cozy.  Unfortunately it was 8 FULL days (and counting) of stress filled phone calls and repairman visits trying to get everything fixed... Gotta love cable companies :(

Anyhoo... Just wanted to let you know that I'll be posting a 'real post' on here today.  It's going to be an instructional post on how to put a sophisticated touch on the oh-so-masculine Super Bowl necessities - T.V., the uber-ugly cable boxes, etc.  

'Look ma... No cords!'

Joanna =)

No comments:

Post a Comment